Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel Thailand reviews by customers
Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel have 2,943 reviews, ranked #23 of 1,013 Hotels in Bangkok – Thailand. Below are reviews about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel by customers and information about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel in Thailand:
Reviews by customers
1. Customer: Natnicha C, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: “The foods and beverages was great. The service was so nice and warm welcome. Perfect for anniversary day with my husband. The view was stunning. Hopefully we’ll have our next anniversary at this place again.“.
2. Customer: MoldNurseteacher, wrote about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: ““.
3. Customer: Yunan, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: “All staff were so nice,Especially the girl at front desk on 11 floor. “Eye” she made us feels welcome gave us the fresh welcome drinks. Even we waited a bit long becuz their lobby was busy many people here. The important things is she gave us room upgrade free of charge for her…“.
4. Customer: anece5o, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: “Avani is on the Riverside across from Asiatique and offers a stunning view of the river and the city. It is very new and close to Icon Siam which claims to be the biggest in Bangkok(though I felt Siam Paragon offered more to enjoy) which was convenient. The rooftop pool was a…“.
5. Customer: bohomiracles, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: “It is a very nice hotel with a little shopping mall in the front. You can take the traditional boats from here and travel along the river.you can park at the hotel area as well. Don’t forget the visit elephant bar and nice people there.“.
Overview about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Address: 257 Charoennakorn Road, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600 Thailand.
Overlooking Bangkok’s bustling Chao Phraya River, Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel is perfectly situated among Bangkok Riverside hotels to grab a bite, see the sights or head to a meeting. Shuttle boat services to the BTS Skytrain and the central Saphan Taksin boat pier make connecting to the city’s major commercial, shopping and entertainment districts a breeze, but if you prefer stick close, Riverside Plaza has 68 restaurants bars and shops to keep you occupied when based at one of the convenient Bangkok resorts in the area.
Amenities of Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: Pool, Free parking, Bar/Lounge, Free High Speed Internet (WiFi), Room service, Restaurant, Spa, Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room.
Room features of Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: Air conditioning, Refrigerator in room, Family Rooms, Suites, Minibar, Accessible rooms, Non-smoking rooms.
Price range of Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: $98 – $677 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) .
Traveler rating about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel: Excellent: 2,209 votes; Good: 581 votes; Average: 92 votes; Poor: 92 votes; Terrible: 26 votes.
Nearby Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Here are some interesting attractions to do in this place for tourists to consider: Riverside Plaza Bangkok, , , .
Nearby restaurants: Benihana-Bangkok, Riverside Terrace, SEEN Restaurant & Bar Bangkok, Numero Uno.
Above are reviews about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel by customers and useful information about Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel in 257 Charoennakorn Road, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600 Thailand.