Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Thailand reviews by customers
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn have 8,299 reviews, ranked #12 of 1,018 Hotels in Bangkok – Thailand. Below are reviews about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn by customers and information about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn in Thailand:
Reviews by customers
1. Customer: George Margolin, Date of stay: August 2018 wrote about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: “Staff were welcoming & helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast wasn’t bad but I felt it was more geared for Asian/ Chinese than it being Internstional. Though I liked the hotel but it took us 2&half hours in the taxi from the airport to get to it on the Friday…“.
2. Customer: sega9778, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: “Good hotel for a stay and being adjacent to SURASAK BTS station making it smooth journey for someone relying on public transport. The hotel is equipped with good western and Asian food selections. Skybar view captures hearts.“.
3. Customer: Dan M, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: “We stayed here whilst passing through Bangkok for a few days. We were pleased with the hotel, staff were very friendly. Great infinity pool and direct access to sky train via a link bridge which made access very easy. We’ve already booked again for here when we pass back…“.
4. Customer: Wan C, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: “The hotel is huge, beautiful, the gym area is great, and the pool area as well, which is located with one of the restaurants of the hotel. The only issue I had was that in the check in I asked for the upgrade to the executive lounge level, which I had asked by e mail couple days…“.
5. Customer: Lainie, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: “Pros- beautiful infinity pool, excellent staff, nice room service food. Having stayed in some beautiful hotels in the past 2 weeks in Thailand (all 4 star) we wanted to stay in a 5 star for our last night. Although a nice clean hotel- definitely not 5 star standard. The shower…“.
Overview about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
Address: 33/1 South Sathorn Road Yannawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand.
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn is one of the premier hotels in Bangkok’s luxury hotel sector. This deluxe property is centrally located in the Sathorn business district, and a short drive via the nearby expressway to Suvarnabhumi International Airport. It is unique in being the only hotel in Bangkok with its own direct access to the BTS Sky Train system at Surasak Station literally bringing the city to your doorstep. All 390 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites are decorated in soft, subtle tones and feature the latest amenities for the comfort of both le
Amenities of Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: Free High Speed Internet (WiFi), Free parking, Restaurant, Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room, Pool, Room service, Bar/Lounge, Airport transportation.
Room features of Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, , , Minibar, Suites, .
Price range of Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: $57 – $161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) .
Traveler rating about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn: Excellent: 6,301 votes; Good: 1,667 votes; Average: 244 votes; Poor: 244 votes; Terrible: 28 votes.
Nearby Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
Here are some interesting attractions to do in this place for tourists to consider: Whisgars Silom, Jewelry Trade Center, , CRAFT Silom 981.
Nearby restaurants: Suananda Vegetarian Garden & Ayurveda, The Coffee Club – Mode Sathorn, OPUS Wine Bar, Luka.
Above are reviews about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn by customers and useful information about Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn in 33/1 South Sathorn Road Yannawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand.