The Alena Resort Indonesia reviews by customers
The Alena Resort have 415 reviews, ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Lodtunduh – Indonesia. Below are reviews about The Alena Resort by customers and information about The Alena Resort in Indonesia:
Reviews by customers
1. Customer: Denis F, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about The Alena Resort: “Simply a beautiful hotel away from the hustle and bustle of busy Ubud. A stay here is one you will enjoy by appreciating the hotel for what it offers. A beautiful and relaxing atmosphere, fabulous pool and pool beds to relax, daily high tea, breakfast, fabulous young and eager…“.
2. Customer: Tiffany Mak, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about The Alena Resort: “We’ve got the friendliest staff and loveliest services at The Alena Resort. They have prepared us a breakfast box when we had an early morning tour, nice arrangement for Cooking Class and Market Tour, comfortable massages, and not to mention the delightful breakfast every…“.
3. Customer: signejustsen, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about The Alena Resort: “We got blown away by the most kind and service minded staff that we have ever met. They did literally did everything for us. We ate the best and most fresh and beautiful art kind of food. There were free shuttle bus to the town, and the staff was alway helpful to guide you. The…“.
4. Customer: Kristyna Z, Date of stay: April 2019 wrote about The Alena Resort: “My second hotel during my first stay in Bali was just like a dream! The location was perfect, the calm there is great and if you want to go to Ubud city there is a free shuttle. I also do morning yoga and rice fields walk complimentary. Breakfast were awesome, especially there…“.
5. Customer: Shrenik Ajmera, Date of stay: May 2019 wrote about The Alena Resort: “This resort is a bit away from the hustle of the main Ubud market. A perfect relaxing paradise. And they provide hourly shuttles to the main market, if needed. The staff is very helpful, there are complimentary activities like yoga and rice field tour. Breakfast is a la carte…“.
Overview about The Alena Resort
Address: Jl. Raya Silungan Banjar Silungan, Lodtunduh, Ubud 80571 Indonesia.
The Alena Resort is a masterpiece of a young Balinese whose not just the owner but also he put his heart to work with his hand on every details design and material to present for every traveler who looking for a small and relaxing Balinese boutique resort. The rooms are housed on two storey units with terrace and balcony facing to the pool, and the villa set around the pool with a private Balinese entrance angkul-angkul to give full privacy. The resort gardens is design to preserve the Balinese rare flowers and fruits as element of the Balinese Hindu ritual ceremony.
Amenities of The Alena Resort: Pool, Free parking, Bar/Lounge, Free High Speed Internet (WiFi), Room service, Restaurant, Spa, Breakfast included.
Room features of The Alena Resort: Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, , , Minibar, Suites, .
Price range of The Alena Resort: $79 – $237 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room) .
Traveler rating about The Alena Resort: Excellent: 378 votes; Good: 30 votes; Average: 6 votes; Poor: 6 votes; Terrible: 0 votes.
Nearby The Alena Resort
Here are some interesting attractions to do in this place for tourists to consider: Mas Carving Center, Lumbung Sari Agroo, , Jakawana.
Nearby restaurants: Kayun Restaurant & Lounge, Warung Thor, Paon Dahar, Warung Gendisan.
Above are reviews about The Alena Resort by customers and useful information about The Alena Resort in Jl. Raya Silungan Banjar Silungan, Lodtunduh, Ubud 80571 Indonesia.